Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Little Bit of France in Western Ausralia

Last year I was lucky enough
to spot this gorgeous home when it went up for auction. With lots of lovely french touches

Stunning hall light and table


I loved this room! I'm having similar silk curtains made for mine.




Oh the wallpaper! So perfect!



I want those striped cushions!






I drooled over this bathroom. Another on my wish list.



Twinkling lights captured me



I have this clock but still don't know where to hang it.



Then outside onto a cute patio








I'd love to know where to get that urn!




I would have loved to live here!

Have a lovely weekend.



Images- most from Acton Real Estate,mine


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Can I live here too! This home is divine and I adore the gardens and the kitchen. I especially love the "Romeo and Juliet" balconies. I have been tossing up putting one outside our bedroom and now I think I might just have to do it. I also love the Victorian feel to this property with the bay windows and multiple levels.... Gorgeous post Fiona and have a lovely week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing! Classic interior yet with a modern touch. I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place. So so stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home.... That bathroom could be bigger than my entire home! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what a palace! Dearest Fiona, thank you for your lovely visit and comments on my Linen Closet post. Yes, aren't those velvet bolsters and other fabrics just fabulous? We can dream and then try to make it all real. No harm in that! Enjoy your week and do come again! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona - What a beautiful home and such a gorgeous backyard! Love it.
    Thanks for visiting ... so glad you came
    I just added your beautiful blog to my list. Looking forward to your next post!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you......what a beautiful blog. Thanks for sharing that lovely home....who couldn't live there?? (O:(O:

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting me,I like so mutch this wonderful house on your post...this kitchen is a dream,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour scheme in this house and the couch on your blog header as I have the same couch at our house.

    A tres bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete