Monday, December 10, 2012

A Magical House of Christmas trees

 On Friday night we drove up to our beautiful hills in Kalamunda to visit a special friend for her open house at Xmas. The magic that awaited us was stunning, like nothing I have ever seen before.
 They have lost count of how many trees they have decorated for the season of love, joy and magic.
 Come with me for my dream-like tour.
 Anyone for dinner?






 Gold and white for the hallway

 Pretty in pink for the bedroom

 She shared a few tips on how to style the trees and the best one was to look for the diamond shapes to place the same decorations. And also to buy decorations in 7s and 9s.
 Aren't they just amazing?
 I'm rearranging mine for sure. I want this magic!!
 Wouldn't you just love to sit here on Christmas morning and open these gorgeous presents?
 I think this might be my favourite one. Although it was debatable all night.
 One can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty that each tree held (and of course the twinkling lights. There was no need for any other lights on the night.)
A wonderful tip she used this Xmas was to hang wreaths on mirrors. Simply magical.
Thank you so much Sheryl and Ken for sharing your love and magic with us all. A dreamy, whimsical, starry night where magic really did happen.

3 comments:

  1. FIONA! Talk about magic...I am loving this décor with the mercury glass ornaments and the white/gray look!

    Thank you for stopping by and I wish you another magical week before the big day. Blessings to you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun her home is lovely. Good tips too. Happiest and pinkest of holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank you for gracing your beauty over at my place and leaving me a comment that delights me more than you know. I so wish you could get the magazine, but we here wish we could get most or all of your magazines. there is just so much to inspire the soul :)

    I just love this post and to open those beautiful presents would be a shame to mess up there beauty :)
    Love the twig tree of white and it is a beautiful center piece.

    Thank you for sharing you beauty here and there :)

    Please visit soon for I will return as well.

    xox
    Dore

    ReplyDelete