Friday, August 27, 2010

Gorgeous Houses in WA

-WA has so many gorgeous homes
I just have to share them with you!
When we were trying to build a home
this was one I really loved.I badly wanted all the moulding and cute windows


Recently "Peter Stannard Homes"
released this beautiful display home



With a real french touch


With many furnishings from "Freedom"


I would love this coffee table!



In WA we love our "studies"



The decorator always inspires me


Love these cushions!




The new "must have"
"alfresco"





I want this wallpaper!!!!


Attention to detail
even in the hallways




Stunning second bedroom

How about some bright pink!




So off to another
(an established home)
So I only got the outside


My friend's antiques


And finally a house built with a huge turret
for the main bedroom
We have many more and I shall share them
over time.
Hope you enjoyed!



6 comments:

  1. love how he used wallpaper in the bedrooms. Very nice! I might have to try it. it is a beautiful home.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty! I think I recognise the pinkish one from the outside? but great finds! Thankyou for sharing! Hope that you have a very lovely weekend!xx
    lauraxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so gorgeous! I love that little alcove! Your blog is lovely, I love the pretty vintage style. Happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona ... these homes are gorgeous! The first one actually reminds me of a beach home we built about 9 years ago on the Capricorn Coast. It was very different compared to all the others because I wanted it to look like a Cape Cod/Victorian Painted Lady .... so it was double-storey with double bay windows and painted blue with gingerbread fretwork trims and timber ballustrading! It was absolute beach front so we just opened the pool gate and walked 20 steps to the beach. I miss it!
    These homes are beautiful ... you have such lovely taste. Your friend's dining table is nearly the same as my dining table ... I can't believe it!
    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowza, some nice ones! Spanish styles are sooo romantic, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a amazing collection of pretty vintage style. Happy to be your newest follower, and hope you can share more great ideas with us, Spanish styles is so popular because of this reason.
    forex

    ReplyDelete