Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cocoon of Luxury

If you love the look of luxury
there is only one place to go

I totally adore this store and their amazing style


Their name is Cocoon
and they are in our beautiful Subiaco
in WA

They have the most exquisite cushions
and quilts I have ever seen!

The fabrics are all so beautiful
and you must pay for the delights


I find it to be a true sensory delight

And Im never disappionted.

Another store who have also created luxury,
in a french way, is Domayne in Sydney
And Ive collected these pics from several years ago.
I will never part with them.

Simply stunning for every room of the house



And finally, in another colour,
but still a beautiful cocoon of luxury


I love this gorgeous and fun use of pink and roses

From Period Homes last year

Don't you just love cocoons of luxury
Even if it is just to dream about?

(images either my own or from Instyle Magazine
and Period Homes and one other for Domayne shots)

10 comments:

  1. these stores are real delights.Thank you for the eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't been in to Cocoon for ages. Thanks for the reminder of what a gorgeous store it is. The images are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I like those pink sheets and pillows! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luxury bedding and a mountain of pillows :: there is nothing better to make a room romantic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful!!! I didn't know about Cocoon (where have I been???!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, just found and now following your blog...it's lovely!! Cocoon...what a beautiful name for a store filled with lovely bedding and gorgeous pillows!!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    ~Debbie~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Fiona ... these are just gorgeous! The bedlinen is exquisite. When I am next in Perth we have to catch up and go shopping!
    Take care always
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bed linens and I especially like the kitchen (with the model in black). Would love to see the whole kitchen!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post!
    Great Photos!
    I'm inspired to get me a black suit - today.

    Enjoy this day -
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 'cocoon' would be even more wonderful if the snoring beast I share it with just removed himself to the spare room occasionally!
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete