Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Last Baby Turns 18!

Last Sunday my beautiful son (no. 3 child) turned 18


So we had a party of friends and family to celebrate
And I thought I should set a scene a little less pretty but still "French" so I did a little rearranging

Candles everywhere


Couldnt resist cutting these glorious pink roses for a pop of colour


These pics are all the day after ( forgot to take them once we got going)


A liitle more rustic for the table




Dragged out my black candlesticks





Love this morning light


Rustic serving ware collected.


The party is over, but my beautiful son shone. He looked so classy and sophisticated

and I was very proud of him. I even gave a speech to honour his friends ,family and family friends who played an important part in his life. Congatulations to my gorgeous boy. Best, best wishes for a happy and fulfilling life ahead. We love you!!


Linkin with Romantic Home "Show and Tell"

3 comments:

  1. Your decor looks beautiful and your home surprisingly orderly after a party! Congratulations on your baby reaching 18. i have to say that I am dreading my boys getting older and eventually flying the coop. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a beautiful place for families and friends to celebrate. I'm sure you had a great time.


    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your lovely son, here's to a lifetime of happiness, success and good health always!!!
    Helen M

    ReplyDelete