Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's Go Shopping!

Anyone for tea?
I just love these pretty morrocan tea glasses!

( morrocandecor.co.uk)

I've sourced some similar for my boutique.


(kasbah morrocan)




I'd love this for a change of colour in our boudoir


one of my favourite blogs!
(Love the embellishments)





(Karina)
I'm always wanting more chandeliers



And I definitely


Will be adding blue crystals somewhere

(Paris flea market)



I've found this gorgeous cherub
and he's going to be my water feature


Painted more like this one


I still want this stool



Or this one!

Either would make me verrry happy!

(Eloquence)
Still wanting more silk curtains


Love the trim !

Dare I do stripes?

(Classic Shades)
Perhaps these softer ones?

And I can't wait to order some of these


They come as prints, cards, journals...


Aren't they stunning!


There's a huge selection on their site
Mulberry Muse



Hope you enjoyed shopping with me.
I know I had "fun"!!


3 comments:

  1. i really love the Morrocan tea glasses too, they look beautiful clustered together

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post...I especially adore those Moroccan tea glasses. I have a few, but the paint is peeling off of them and I need new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my moroccan tea glasses as votive holders. Love them

    beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete