Saturday, March 5, 2011

Framed!

Beautiful paper, bling and pearls
Add to white or gold frames=

Magic in frames


To hang on a wall

Picked up the frames from our cheap shops
(removed the glass)


Chose my favourite papers from my extensive collection


Repurposed some jewellry



Costume is just fine


Hey presto

My beautiful walls I wake up to
each morning






Im going to link to this wonderful party
with some fantastic ideas.
Youll be sure to be inspired if you visit!
(just click below)

4 comments:

  1. What pretties! I'm loving the framed Eiffel tower. Enjoy the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - they look fabulous!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous fiona!! you are a bit clever!!! Has your shop opened yet? You must let us know!
    Hope you are enjoying the long weekend!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete