Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bunny Cones and a New Party E-Mag

Aren't these just the cutest "Bunny Cones"

Perfect for an Easter Celebration

(filled with fruit loops)

I found them at this amazing E-Mag

That you must visit

(Click on image to visit)

"The Party Dress"


And they have a blog too

Where I found this I adore the party whistles! How clever is that? Our very own Sharnel Dollar from Australia features in the mag with a wonderful spread for Easter! It is so worth the visit! I'll be linking this to Beach Cottage "Good Life Wednesday"

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I wanted to let you know that I just had the honor to assign to you "the versatile blog" I really hope you will please ^^
    (excuse my bad english ^^")
    http://stiamodisegnandopensieri.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny cones...such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea I'm sure my grand-children would love them.
    Have a wonderful week-end

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip Fiona - off to have a look now.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete