Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Childen's Boutique in French Style

With elegant, silk curtains and whiteframed picture boxes
Cute, child sized French chairs in bright pink or green(with studded upholstery)


Co-ordinated striped wall lights sitting on pretty, blue walls


Is "Bardot Junior" of Sydney

at Bondi Junction's 5 storey shopping centre. If I lived in Sydney with young children I know where my favourite shop would be.

Hope you're having a perfectly wonderful day, where-ever you may be!







4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love your new blog header as well :o)
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a bit of luck it won't be long before they open a shop here in Perth Fiona, I think we're keeping up to date with Sydney really well these days and with 6 very young great niece and nephews, I would definitely be calling in to have a look.
    btw. if you check out the West Australian (pg20) today you will see a picture of my ladies, 'the Tweetybirds' they were definitely swimming today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we have them here in Brisbane but the store front looks great.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!This shop looks beautiful! we don't have one in Brisbane either . . and are the prices as good as the adults Bardot? Thanks for sharing I'm going to check it out online.
    lovT

    ReplyDelete