Sunday, February 12, 2012

Classy Black and White and Chandeliers!

Yes that's right. Black and white stripes and sparkling chandeliers is what attracted me
Together with shiny stainless steel and frosted, clear glass



To an amazing Butcher in Illawong, Sydney, NSW


And you can sit here on a french chair while you wait or ponder


Apparently some customers have been overheard saying "I want my bedroom just like the butchers!"

(And the butcher himself was charming and friendly also. Such a wonderful way to buy your delectable meats.)

5 comments:

  1. That's quite a beautiful butcher shop..."beautiful" and "butcher shop" are two words I never thought I'd use in the same sentence!
    xo, Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ONE GLAM BUTCHER! Does the rack of lamb come with black and white bows too? Oh, I'd love to shop here. I wonder if his sales have gone up? (And I wonder if he did this, or his wife?)
    Such an inspired retail idea. I'd just lose the chair and replace it with a long ottoman. Cos he's gonna have a lot more people in that shop soon...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabulous decor would certainly draw me in too!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is what I call a boucherie!

    Wish that they looked like that here in France!

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete