Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vanity Style

When styling in the bathroom for the

"Glamourous" look

I love to see elegant perfume bottles displayed beautifully, especially on silver trays.

Perhaps some of us have so many to display that shelves are needed


But for most of us an elegant tray seems to be the order of the day


Sometimes adding quirky ideas keeps the bathroom fun and fresh




Apothacary jars of various heights provide perfect opportunities for all those beautifully packaged soaps or layers of salts

Love the use of the smaller one for a flower largely submerged in water

For a place where we spend time making ourselves "beautiful"

It just makes sense that we start with a glamourous and inviting display in our bathroom

which can turn routine into an enjoyable event!

10 comments:

  1. I agree.I love My pretty perfume bottles.I'm always knocking them over though with my hands.So annoying,I even broke My Aunt's very old but tall one a couple years ago.I chipped the handle so now I so often think about it because I see it everyday.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ces merveilles !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I always had a mirrored tray for my beauty products and perfume growing up, but in my adult life, everything is stashed in drawers. It's high time to expose my beauty products and dust off that little tray. Thanks for the inspiration.

    xo, Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning post ; you have great taste !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY PICS:) Your blog is just Divine...so much nice inspiration:)I wish you a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look!!!!!!!! Also some very darling ideas for the bathroom..... I can't imagine having that much fragrance unless you are in the business..... Wow........Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love adding perfumes and jars to my bathroom. Makes it feel very luxe :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely inspiration! I have trays everywhere in my house, except the bathrooms. Most of my beauty products are hidden in drawers because I was tired of cleaning cream pots and all that stuff. But displaying my favourite fragrances on a tray is an amazing idea.

    Regards from Germany,
    Angelika

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love vanity areas too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a nice perfume collections in here. I've never heard some of this brand and the packaging looks lovely. :)

    pheromones for women

    ReplyDelete